Consistently making quality video content can be quite a task that requires energy, concentration, and the right tools. However, with well-developed video editing apps, the job becomes more accessible, and you can create and publish unique content.
Designed for Android devices, ActionDirector is a tool for recording, editing, and sharing videos with your friends and family. This app can alter clips, add music, create soundtracks, and add action effects. This can even change the speed of some of your footage.
When it comes to editing, ActionDirector is one of the more preferred apps, as it offers plenty of features suitable for beginners and pro editors.
• Record and edit on the same platform.
• Effects for videos can make any project come to life.
• Adjust the background colour, saturation, and contrast.
• Record a video with music from your library.
• Trim and cut for more precise delivery.
• Over a dozen transitions to add to your videos.
• Add text, titles, and animated stickers to your videos.
Whether you’ve created a full-fledged promotional movie or you’re editing videos of your latest adventure, PowerDirector will amaze you. PowerDirector allows you to unleash your creativity and explore your imagination by creating visually appealing videos.
• Produce high-quality videos on mobile phones.
• Features speed adjustments that produce flash forward and slow-motion videos.
• Fix shaky or blurry clips with a video stabiliser.
• Features quirky audio effects.
• Interactive and eye-catchy intros with animated titles.
• Features overlay and blending modes.
• Easy trim and rotate with a single tab.
• Control brightness, colour, and saturation with precision.
• Apply interesting effects with drag and drop.
Quik is a free video editor that handles 4K video and can add up to 75 photos and video clips from your gallery to produce a single video. Though it does most of the editing on its own, Quik lets you customise a few details as per your choice.
• Works efficiently with motion photos.
• GPS stickers to show how fast you were moving.
• Features over 20 themes for occasions like New Year, Christmas, and so on.
• Options to record, trim and rotate videos are a highlight.
KineMaster is a full-fledged video editor with potent tools that are convenient to use. It supports multiple video layers, images layers, and text layers. It also can cut, trim, and rotate clips efficiently and can add your favourite audio. This video editing app is priced at $18.10 per annum after a seven-day free trial or a monthly subscription of $3.47.
• Features exciting stickers, fonts, built-in graphics, and short clips.
• It consists of a keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers.
• Add voiceovers, sound effects, background music, and voice changers.
• It enables you to add more than double layers.
• Directly share to YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.