Capturing videos is just a part of the video-making process; you must also know how to edit them. Learning how to edit can seem disheartening, and many tend to give up easily. However, if you are interested and want to learn more, we can help you out. Whether you’re looking for a simple drag and drop editor or a full-fledged professional editing suite, you can kickstart your editing journey with us today! Over the past decade, we have witnessed the evolution of smartphones and mobile computing technology that have increased our efficiency in doing tasks. However, there is still a lot more to be explored. Video content is on the rise, and 87 percent of professional marketers use video as a marketing tool. On this article, we will look at four of the most popular apps for video editing that are available on iOS. So, let’s begin!
Most popular video editing apps available on iOS
Simple yet powerful, Splice is a popular video editing app that can easily create fully customised and professional-looking videos on your iPhone or iPad. This powerful editing tool has made it simple to trim, cut, and crop your photos and video clips in just one go. It’s never been this easy to edit like a pro on the go!
• Adjust exposure, saturation, and contrast.
• Adjust playback speed and add slow-motion effects.
• Overlay pictures and multiple clips to create mesmerising videos.
• Remove and replace the background with a chroma key.
• Refine your backgrounds by adding filters, colours, and orientation.
• Animate your videos with special effects like vintage, chroma, and more.
• Add titles, subtitles, text, and custom outro.
• Bring your photos to life by creating a series with pan and zoom effects.
Want to turn your videos and photos into a magical movie? With iMovie, enjoy playing around with your videos like never before! It’s never been so easy to create Hollywood-style trailers and stunning 4k resolution movies. You can your editing journey with iMovie to create something exceptional.
• Trim clips with your fingers, add titles and subtitles.
• Add soundtracks and extra special effects to make it attractive.
• Add seamless transitions, fade audio like a pro, and your stunning cinema-quality film is ready without any hassle.
Whether you’re working on a silent film, creating a full-fledged video, or have something to say, iMovie can be a real treat.
You can recapture the magic of storytelling with LumaFusion. LumaFusion is a video editing app designed for iPad and iPhone with an intuitive, easy-to-understand UI/UX. It’s hands-down one of the most advanced video editing apps on iOS. So, whether you’re a beginner or more experienced with video editing, LumaFusion can be a good option.
• Ripple edits
• L and J cuts
• Positioning and resising
• Frame rate adjustments
• Speed adjustments, and much more.
• LumaFusion promotes video stabilisation and external drive editing with version 3.0.
• LumaFusion gains HRD support with 10-bit processing.
• LumaFusion 2.1 support external storage and system custom fonts.
VidLab is an advanced video editor, movie maker, and collage-making app that makes it easy to create beautiful, fun videos and photo stories by adding text, video, sound effects, artwork, music, voiceovers and more.
• Pick your most favourite font to add text to your video
• Complete control over positioning, animation, opacity, and size of the text.
• Pick exciting collage templates
• Add and animate art elements
• Bring moments to life by creating a photo story using pictures.
• Import music from iTunes and add tunes to your videos.
• Record your audio.